No LOA, position is based out of Grande Prairie, Alberta.
MUST BE LOCAL, OUT OF TOWN RESUMES WILL BE FILED ACCORDINGLY.
- Adheres to all work safety rules and regulation
- May be asked to perform other tasks outside the prescribed duties
- Be willing to work overtime
- Have a safe and positive attitude, adhere to and respect the EnerCorp Company Values
- Be on time and ready for work each day
- Must have own steeled-toed boots and FR Rated Coveralls
- Have a reliable means of transportation
***Must be able to stay overnight in camp/hotels when required***
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Assemble bolted, and threaded connection
- Perform Hydro testing
- Bolt up flanges
- Complete tasks as per the direction of management
- Capable of working in tight quarters and confined spaces
- Bending, lifting, and reaching during the course of shift
Share this Job Post
Submit Your Resume
If you are interested in this position please fill in the form provided.
Return to Job Profiles