IN-HOUSE ENGINEERING SUPPORTS US IN DEVELOPING CUSTOM SOLUTIONS.
EnerCorp’s capabilities cover:
- Concept development;
- Complete manufacturing, including in-house vessel manufacturing;
- Compliance and regulatory work;
- Quality control/quality assurance;
- Field installation and construction;
- Complete lifecycle maintenance, field service and shop repair/overhaul/refurbishment.
EnerCorp maintains required provincial and federal certifications, including those related to pressure vessels constructed for use within and outside Canada, and for road transportation of trailer-mounted equipment.
- ASME “U” stamp certified manufacturer (shop and field)
- ABSA approved quality programs (shop and field)
- ASME Section VIII-1 pressure vessel construction
- CSA B51 miniature pressure vessel construction
- ASME B31.3 process piping construction, repair and alteration
- ASME B31.3 indirect heater coil construction, repair and alteration
- ASME Section I power boiler, ASME Section IV heating boiler and ASME Section VIII-1 pressure vessel construction and alteration (shop and field)
- CSA B51 Category A, E and H fitting construction
- Department of Transport authorization to apply national safety mark to any vehicle under Section 4 of Motor Vehicle Safety Regulations