EnerCorp is a service company that provides fabrication, servicing, and equipment rentals for the oil, gas, petrochemical, and pipeline industries. We strive to ensure our customer’s needs are our first priority by offering solutions and services that translate into long-term business relationships. EnerCorp is committed to manufacturing and providing high quality, durable, and cost effective equipment while providing a safe and excellent working environment for our employees.
EnerCorp is immediately seeking a Field Sales Representative. This is a full-time position working in the field in the Grande Prairie Area.
This position is responsible for direct outside rental sales for Enercorp, building clientele and establishing good working relationships with our customer base. This position will also be responsible for the development and growth of the rental business.
MAJOR JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop and maintain long term strategic relationships with customers by providing consistent, accurate and timely equipment solutions advice
- Ensure all sales documents and customer agreements are completed in a consistent, accurate and timely manner
- Produce accurate and timely quotations on customer requirements and negotiate with them to win their business
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships within the team and with other teams
- Commitment to continuous learning and development
- Represent the company in an ethical and professional manner and maintain confidentiality
- Responsible for looking at any new opportunities for the company and acting upon them in order to grow the business
- Provide quality equipment service solutions to meet customer needs that will enhance their business
- Prepare accurate and timely equipment product forecasts, pricing, estimates and market intelligence, call reports and customer information
- Adheres to all work safety rules and regulation
- May be asked to perform other tasks outside the prescribed duties
- Be willing to work overtime
- Have a safe and positive attitude, adhere to and respect the EnerCorp Company Value
- Be on time and ready for work each day
- Have a reliable means of transportation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Great attitude, ability to speak to clients in a professional manner
- First Aid, H2S
Specific Skills and Knowledge
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Maintain solid, consistent time/territory management skills
- Working knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Vast knowledge of Sand Management systems
- Vast knowledge of Manufacturing
Education and Experience
- 2 years previous sales experience in the oil and gas market
We offer great opportunity for advancement, excellent benefits package, RRSP Program and a safe and terrific working environment. EnerCorp performs pre-employment substance abuse testing for Safety Sensitive positions. We offer great opportunity for advancement, benefits package and a terrific working environment. We thank all those candidates who apply, however, EnerCorp will only contact successful candidates.
Share this Job Post
Submit Your Resume
If you are interested in this position please fill in the form provided.
Return To Job Profiles