- A fleet of recently built equipment, fabricated in-house and incorporating the latest in sand filtration & well-testing technology;
- Diameters and configurations suitable for various well rates, sand concentrations and more;
- Build-to-suit option;
- A dedicated rental team & experienced managers;
- 24-7 on-call service for installations & field maintenance;
- Training in safe and effective operation, including proper cleanout procedures;
- Flexible terms, including rent-to-own;
- Locations in Northern AB, BC, West & South Texas, Louisiana, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio.
Who chooses to rent?
WHETHER A JUNIOR E&P, A SUPER-MAJOR OR A MID-STREAMER, WE CAN HELP.
If you’re looking for a quick solution, flexibility and low-cost, make renting with EnerCorp an option.
EnerCorp can be there, fast.
Trying to bring on early production, but want to avoid over-capitalizing well sites?
Opt for a short-term rental of a high-capacity system to handle flush production, followed by purchase of right-sized equipment for permanent installation.
Have you made an asset purchase and need to bring acquired facilities up to your company’s standards? EnerCorp can be there.