EnerCorp – West Texas, North Dakota, Pennsylvania US | Full Time
EnerCorp Sand Solutions, LLC is a private equity sponsored oilfield services company with operations in Canada and the United States. EnerCorp specializes in providing its customers sand filtration and sand management technologies / services, and custom fabrication. We are committed to delivering high quality specialty products and services, on budget, on time, and exceeding customer expectations while providing a safe and excellent working environment for our employees. EnerCorp Sand Solutions provides the largest sand management solutions rental asset base and manufacturing capabilities in North America.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
A shop hand’s role is to provide assistance and labor by performing any combination of drilling, cutting, inspecting, shipping, packaging, and cleaning tasks. This individual must be able to work as a team to meet deadlines and to process current and future orders in a timely manner befitting the customer and the company.
- Power wash equipment coming from the field
- Perform maintenance to various equipment
- Keep basic inventory and part identification
- Use of power tools and hand tools
- Rebuild plug valves
- Repair filter screens
- Clean up shop area, parking area, around the facility as needed (trash, debris, materials, etc.)
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected and notify operators of any malfunctions.
- Load and unload Flow iron from monorail trailers
- Regularly use forklift
- Trouble shoot as needed
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned
Education, Training and Experience
- High School degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of 1-year’s work experience working independently in a shop environment, repairing and maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Prior experience with materials or inventory management is preferred
- Familiarity with a wide range of mechanical skills is preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions.
- Ability to correctly read a tape measure, and use basic hand tools.
- Capable of working at heights.
- Able to work off step stools, lift platforms.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and have good communication skills
- Must be mechanically inclined
PHYSICAL AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to lift 80-100lbs.
- Ability to stand for entirety of shift.
- Repetitive bending, reaching, pulling, and lifting.
- Pushing and pulling wheeled carts weighing up to 1000lbs.
- Must be comfortable swinging an 8lb. sledge hammer
- Must be able to see, hear and have full use of both hands and fingers.
- Must have use of both feet to drive.
- Work outdoors in all conditions.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Able to follow proper protocol for incident reporting and emergency situations.
- Good morale character and team player attitude.
- Must be safety conscious.
- Dedication & commitment to team focus common goals.
- Able to be flexible and adaptable to the ever-changing needs of clients and industry.
- Able to withstand the mental and physical stress brought in by the element of an outdoor work environment.
- Fosters a positive working relationship with co-workers, customers, clients and management.
- Must have transportation to and from work
Share this Job Post