EnerCorp – North Dakota, West Texas, Pennsylvania US | Full Time
EnerCorp Sand Solutions, LLC is a private equity sponsored oilfield services company with operations in Canada and the United States. EnerCorp specializes in providing its customers sand filtration and sand management technologies / services, and custom fabrication. We are committed to delivering high quality specialty products and services, on budget, on time, and exceeding customer expectations while providing a safe and excellent working environment for our employees. EnerCorp Sand Solutions provides the largest sand management solutions rental asset base and manufacturing capabilities in North America.
Duties and Responsibilities
A Sr. Well Test & Flowback Operator is responsible for ensuring collection and reporting of well data completion on an hourly basis and has an advanced ability to understand and interpret the data, look for signs of well variance and address issues as needed. This individual has complete knowledge of all test and production equipment’s functionality and is to diagnose and troubleshoot malfunctions when needs arise.
Sr. Operators lead and delegate work to Trainees and Jr. Operators. Individual will also perform ongoing dump of sand from separators as well as pulling sand filter screens for cleaning when needed. This individual works under minimal supervision and escalates matters to supervisor or management if unable to resolve. Serves as Safety Lead as well as being the Person in Charge of incident reporting on site.
- Ensure accurate collection and reporting of well data based on well flow is completed per guidelines.
- Control all traffic on location.
- Troubleshoot, perform all equipment maintenance and fix any issues that arise in a timely manner.
- Check differential pressure on a regular schedule, pull screens as needed and effectively clean them.
- Dump sand separators.
- Gauge frac tank.
- Open well and turn through test separator when needed.
- Ensure all Operators and visitors are signed in on JSA and are aware of all hazards on location
- Stay abreast of ongoing work at location to identify potential hazards.
- Responsible for effectively pass down communication changes to Operators on site as well as Supervisors or Management on or off the field.
- Help maintain operators engaged and morale high at assigned locations.
- Contact supervisor or management if employee concerns arise.
- Identify and address safety concerns and keep supervisor and HSE abreast of concerns.
- Create job lay out for equipment placement.
- Continued support to Supervisor and Management.
- Always follow safe work practices and familiarize self with JSA’s.
- Manoeuvre location safely and know where hazard is.
- Responsible for reading and interpreting documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance manuals, and procedure manuals.
- Maintain work area clean and organized.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Education, Training & Experience
- High School Diploma / GED
- 3+ years of previous oilfield well experience is required
Skills & Abilities
- Full understanding of separator functionality and how to operate it, including but not limited to adjusting fluid levels.
- Able to adjust back pressure regulators
- Skilled at changing orifice plates using a senior Daniel.
- Capable of collecting and sampling well fluid for checking chloride and oil API gravity.
- Thorough knowledge of well opening sequence procedure to bring a well online.
- Able to repair all trim and seats on dump valves and back pressure regulators.
- Capable of trouble shooting measurement equipment.
- Full understanding of Well shot-in procedures.
- Complete understanding of purpose and urgency of re-directing flow to a flare if needed due to overpressure.
- In depth understanding of the flow path from the well head to the separation equipment.
- Capable of independently performing filter operation.
- Detailed knowledge of pumps, valves, rigging mechanisms, pressure testing, etc.
- Complete competency in collection, interpretation and reporting of well data.
- Full understanding of how to and when to equalize flow back tanks.
- Able to judge fluid rates and trucking disposal track times.
- Able to create and execute an evacuation plan.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, and decimals.
Physical & Safety Requirements
- Can lift and carry up to 100 lbs max.
- Can do 200 lb push/pull.
- Ability to climb a ladder.
- Able to do a 50 lb overhead lift.
- Repetitive turning, like a choke wheel or well head valve.
- Ability to climb in and out of truck’s cab.
- Able to swing 8 lb sledge hammer.
- Sitting, bending, standing, walking, and typing 12 hours per day.
- Pass the required physical examination and drug screen as well as a Motor Vehicle Record check.
- Able to work in weather elements day or night time.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Be a self-starter.
- Able to be flexible and adaptable to the ever-changing needs of clients, schedules and industry.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Able to communicate verbally as well as in writing to different levels within EnerCorp as well as with client.
- Dedication & commitment to team focus and common goals.
- Able to withstand the mental and physical stress brought in by the element of an outdoor work environment.
- Ability to deal with and solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Willingness to lead and mentor Jr. Operators with a positive and engaging attitude.
- Recognize and accept safety responsibility for all individuals on location.
- Ability to adapt to working day or night shifts as well as working with different teams and at various client locations as needed.
- Able to follow proper protocol for incident reporting and emergency situations.
- Good morale character.
- HR/Safety NH Orientation
- PEC Safeland
- H2S Awareness
- Fit test
- Behavioural-Based Safety Program – Peer-to-Peer
- First Aid/CPR/AED
- OSHA – 30 Hour
- Man lift/Forklift Certification
- Beginning to Well Control Class
- Calibration Class
- ESD Safety System Training
Share this Job Post