EnerCorp – Perryopolis, PA | Full Time
EnerCorp Sand Solutions, a leading provider of innovative well site services is seeking experienced (onshore/land) Well Test/Flowback Operators and Well Test Supervisors for our Marcellus operations with headquarters based in Perryopolis, PA. Preferable candidates would live in the Pennsylvania/West Virginia/Ohio areas. Must be willing to work 24-hour call.
- Ability to effectively provide accurate data, including: recording, sampling, and tracking of field reports.
- Provide technical support to the customer whenever necessary.
- Ensure all equipment maintenance is logged, and job is properly loaded out.
- Ability to follow, and implement all EnerCorp standard operating procedures as required for all Well Testers.
- Service and maintain equipment
- Ability to work long hours (12+ hours)
- Ability to work for extended hitches
- Ability to lift and carry heavy loads (up to 100 lbs)
- Excellent mechanical knowledge
- Ability to make educated decisions while under pressure
- Must have excellent oral & written communication skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office): ability to record data, create and share reports
- Must exhibit good safety practices
- Must have clean driving record
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma / GED
- 3-5 years of Well Testing/Flowback experience (preferred)
Share this Job Post
DESIRED EXPERTISE: Flowback & Well Testing
EXPERIENCE: 1+ years
MINIMUM EDUCATION: High School / Secondary
LOCATION: Marcellus / Perryopolis
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
JOB STATUS: Active / Open
Submit Your Resume
If you are interested in this position please fill in the form provided.
Return to Job Profiles